Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Quick update

So, we don't have class today!!! woot woot :) I was counting the days of actual class we have and it's on 25 days of class but Im here for another two months haha Sunday Mark and I went to El Rastro, didn't find any cute boots but had a fun time walking around. There are these off brand Puma shoes that they call Hunting Lions, and I about died laughing at the name!!! They're only 5 euros so I might have to get someone a pair hahahahah We also got to talk to Mark's family and I got to skype with mine so it was nice to hear and see everyone!!! Trying to book a another trip. It's hard though because stuff is expensive and I don't know what trips the university is going to offer in November. Im looking at going to Santiago de Compostela, but I also asked my madre for suggestion and she gave me a couple cities to look into.  Today Mark and I went on a jog then met up later at 4 and watched Iron Man 2 in the park, so that was nice :) I am currently eating some peanut butter and listening to some music, going to read some La Casa de Los Espíritus then skype date with Grammie :), dinner, shower, then another skype date with Joni!!! So yeah that's a quick update on my life here in Salamanca. :)
lots of love

No comments:

Post a Comment